Best Smartwatches Under 7000 in India for Men & Women
Smartwatches have been an advantage that solitary the rich could manage, yet this has begun to change as of late. In spite of the fact that the rundown is still meager, some large players are effectively plunging into the spending plan smartwatch section and pushing fair gadgets to charm the majority. This new change has made an ever-increasing number of individuals put resources into this item and along these lines pulling in the consideration of the top-notch brands. On the off chance that you have been hoping to purchase a smartwatchs under 7000 then you are at the ideal spot as we will rattle off the best smartwatches that you can purchase for under 7000 Rs in India.
The value range we have picked misses the mark regarding sections yet it is the nearest you can get to a good smartwatch experience. Spending plan Smartwatches under 7000 don’t have a huge load of highlights however will fulfill those on a careful spending plan without any problem. Simply don’t expect Samsung Gear or Apple Watch like insight and you won’t be disillusioned.
Huami Amazfit Bip
The Amazfit Bip S accompanies a decent presentation of 1.28 inches, ensured with gorilla glass. The smartwatch upholds GPS and 10 unique games modes. The battery life is stunning, enduring up to 30-35 days. It accompanies 5 ATM water obstruction and Bluetooth 5.0, making it the best competitor among the best smartwatches under 7000 class.
- 31 grams lightweight
- 40-day Battery life
- 5 ATM water-resistant
- Bio tracker ppg heart rate sensor
- 10 sports modes
- Transflective always-on color display
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- The Amazfit Bip S smartwatch comes with a beautiful trans-reflective display. The main body is made with premium plastic to keep the overall weight of the watch low.
- The screen is 1.28 inches with a 176*176-pixel resolution, which is also an always-on display. This comes with 2.5 D corning gorilla glass protection.
- You can easily customize the watch faces that come with the smartwatch itself. Furthermore, more options can be explored by connecting it with the “Amazfit App”.
- The smartwatch comes with 10 different sports mode.
- On top of all these features, it comes packed with built-in GPS.
- A charging dock is provided in the box with the smartwatch which takes around 2 hours and 30 minutes to charge it to 100%.
- The smartwatch is 5 ATM water-resistant and supports Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- The smartwatch could have come with metal finishing around the screen for a more premium design. On the other hand, we can also understand that it has been done deliberately to keep the overall weight low.
Honor Watch Magic
The Honor watch sorcery includes an extraordinary AMOLED show and slender body plan. The smartwatch accompanies an inherent GPS and constant pulse observing. The battery life goes from 7 to 14 days. It accompanies 5ATM water opposition and Bluetooth 4.2 network.
- 1.2 inches AMOLED display
- 9.8 mm thickness.
- 24/7 continuous heart rate monitoring
- Built-in GPS
- Fitness interactions
- 7-14 days of battery life
- 5 ATM water resistance
- The Honor watch magic comes with a stainless steel body with an analog watch design line.
- The smartwatch is slim, lightweight, and trendy. It features soft straps with a dual-color accent that can be replaced easily through spring mechanisms.
- The smartwatch has excellent touch response and a great display. The display is AMOLED type.
- The smartwatch is packed with all important features like a continuous heart rate monitor, sleep tracking, notification alert, barometer, and support for most of the outdoor exercises.
- This smartwatch also supports precise GPS for accurate outdoor activity results.
- The charging can be done easily with the help of a magnetic charging dock.
- The watch comes with 5 ATM water resistance and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity.
- There are no cons for this smartwatch as it provides more than sufficient features with consistent performance across all parameters.
The NoiseFit Evolve Sport smartwatch accompanies an incredible AMOLED show and aluminum compound body. And, the smartwatch upholds 9 games mode and consistent pulse checking. Also, the battery life goes from 3 to 10 days and it accompanies IP68 confirmation. The smartwatch can be associated through Bluetooth 5.0.
- The analog watch looks with smartwatch features.
- Step count, sedentary alert, sleep tracker, and call alert.
- Comes with camera control.
- 1- year battery life
- Water resistance up to 30 meters.
- The NoiseFit Evolve smartwatch comes in three color options.
- The smartwatch’s main body is made up of a blend of aluminum alloy and plastic.
- To synch the smartwatch with mobile you need to connect it with the “Noisefit Peak” application which helps in keeping and analyzing data generated from physical exercises.
- You can also find functions like camera control, music control, and compass
- The smartwatch comes with a charging dock inside the box which can easily get a fix onto the watch for charging.
- The smartwatch comes with IP68 certification and supports Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- At this price point, we expect a built-in GPS that is absent in the smartwatch.
Amazfit is a reasonable contribution from Huami in the 7k territory. And, the watch has a moderate plan with an excellent enemy of intelligent 1.28″ LCD screen with Gorilla Glass 3 security and hostile to unique mark covering that gives you a vivid encounter.
- 1.28″ LCD screen
- Gorilla Glass 3
- In-built GPS and GLONASS
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 190mAh battery with up to 45 days battery backup
- Heart-rate monitor
- 1-year warranty
- Amazfit has a stylish and lightweight polycarbonate body with the dial along with the silicone strap weighing at just 31g.
- Amazfit has an anti-reflective 1.28″ LCD screen that gets protection with Gorilla Glass 3 and has an anti-fingerprint coating.
- The display is quite bright which makes it decently legible under sunlight.
- Amazfit has 4 sports modes that are Indoor running, outdoor running, cycling and walking.
- The step tracking is moderately accurate on Amazfit while is an in-built Sony GPS chip which helps track route, distance and speed accurately without having a smartphone around.
- You can’t wear Amazfit while swimming which is the only drawback although it is still a great option with a lot of features and stylish looks in smartwatches under 7000.
Amazfit Lite Smartwatch
Amazfit Lite gives you a record battery back up of 45 days, which make it uncommon on our rundown.
As the name recommends, Amazfit is the lightest watch on our rundown.
Altogether, Amazfit Lite has a compass and pressing factor sensor additionally which adds more flavor to it.
- Transflective Display
- 45 Day Battery Life
- Water Resistant up to 30m
- 32gm Weight
- Lite has one of the best display as it comes with Transflective Display which gets protection by Cornia Gorilla Glass and fit with anty fingerprint coating.
- The Build Quality is excellent, and the screen is scratch-resistant while the body is waterproof up to 30m.
- The watch is highly customizable depending upon your tastes and liking.
- This watch provides 24h continuous heart rate measurement, which helps to look at your health conditions.
- Amazfit lite is a perfect fitness watch also as it capable of detecting and recording all types of sports activities, i.e., outdoor running, treadmill, walking, and cycling.
- This Amazfit is perfect, but this could be better if the company has given call reply and texting on the watch only.