Stress, dread, tension – in the event that we begin including each one of those examples in life when we encountered these feelings, we may simply lose check! Tension about a test result or the response of our folks to the report card; apprehension about the primary date or a prospective employee meet-up – we as a whole would have survived these minutes. A tad of dread is ordinary; truth be told, much the same as salt in the food, Yoga Poses To Relieve Stress are required with the goal that we stay restrained, centered, and dynamic.
The issue begins when this dread gets relentless thus threatening to begin meddling with our regular day-to-day existence. At that point, it turns into a nervousness issue – a condition of unnecessary disquiet, stress, or dread of the obscure, which should be dealt with – and this is the place where yoga can help conquer tension without any problem. Here are some of the best Yoga Poses To Relieve Stress and anxiety.
It’s additionally acceptable to realize that yoga alone ought not to be considered as the lone treatment alternative. It should supplement appropriate prescription after discussion with a specialist or trained professional. The specialist would control you on the condition better and assist you with understanding the sort of uneasiness issue you may have – Panic Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, or Generalized Anxiety Disorder, to give some examples.
Symptoms to know if you have an anxiety disorder:
- You feel unusually panicky, scared, and uneasy.
- Tend to get uncontrolled, obsessive thoughts of past traumatic experiences.
- You wake up from frequent nightmares.
- Tend to repeatedly wash your hands.
- You have problems sleeping.
- Your hands and feet stay unusually sweaty.
- You get frequent palpitations.
9 Yoga Tips to Overcome Stress/Anxiety
- Do Yoga asanas and relieve your stress of mind
- Breathe right with pranayamas to relieve anxiety
- Meditate to enjoy the gift of a relaxed mind
- Apply yoga philosophy in your life; stay happy and enjoy every moment
- Pray, keep the faith, and smile!
- Think about what you can do for others
- Know the impermanence of the world
- Remember a similar past situation when you could overcome anxiety
- Keep a positive company around you
Do Yoga Poses to relieve stress of mind
These yoga postures can help achieve a happy and healthy mind and body. Asanas help release tension and negativity from the system.
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
- Janu Shirsasana (One-Legged Forward Bend)
- Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Pose)
- Marjariasana (Cat Stretch)
- Paschimottanasana (Two-Legged Forward Bend)
- Hastapadasana (Standing Forward Bend)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog)
- Sirsasana (Headstand)
- Shavasana (Corpse Pose)
Breathe right with pranayamas to relieve anxiety
Taking your attention to the breath can help free the mind of the unnecessary clutter of thoughts that breed anxiety. Try the following breathing practices:
- Kapal Bhati Pranayama (Skull-Shining Breathing technique)
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Nadi Shodhan Pranayama (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
- Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)
Meditate to appreciate the endowment of a casual psyche
Meditation can be a brilliant strategy to loosen up a diverted psyche and give you a feeling of quiet and harmony. Contemplating every day can likewise make you mindful of how your brain attempts to keep you associated with little, unimportant things around. It can likewise help you not concern excessively or get on edge of the obscure future.
You may have frequently heard the term ‘adrenaline surge.’ This happens when we get too restless about a likely danger. For example, while taking an undertaking ride, the degree of adrenaline chemical goes higher, driving our heart to thump quicker, making the muscles tense and our body sweat plentifully. Logical exploration has shown that standard contemplation practice can help essentially diminish the level of this pressure chemical.
Apply yoga philosophy in your life; stay happy and enjoy every moment
Knowing and applying the ancient yoga knowledge in daily life, which talks about some simple yet profound principles (yamas and niyamas) of yoga, can be the secret to happy and healthy living. For instance, the Santosha principle (niyama) teaches the value of contentment. The Aprigraha principle can help us overcome greediness or the desire to keep possessing more, which can be a reason for stress and anxiety. Also, the Shaucha principle talks about the cleanliness of the mind and body. This rule can particularly help if you tend to get too anxious about catching infectious diseases.
The Yamas and niyamas of yoga will also help us eat nutritious food and live a healthy lifestyle which significantly contributes to overcoming anxiety and stress. To understand the yoga philosophy, you may consider reading Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s commentary on Patanjali Yoga Sutras.